The Company, its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, images, content and other materials which appear on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not confer and should not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license to the Company or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in and to the Site are owned by or licensed to the Company. Any use of the Site or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of the Company.
You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on the Site for any purpose. The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks/service marks of the Company, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers/service providers. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to or use of the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. References on the Site to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply the Company’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, the information, its product or services.
The Company is not responsible for the content of any third party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. If you decide to access a link of any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and expense.
BizCorpress.com will remove infringing materials if properly notified that Content infringes copyright. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email must contain the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site, sufficient for BizCorpress.com to locate the material;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If you believe that your work has been removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, please notify us in writing by emailing us at email@example.com. Your counter-notice must contain the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the user / member of the Services;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement made under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and
- the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of India. For the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of India, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found.
Under the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing or was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability. If you fail to comply with these notice requirements, your notification or counter-notification may not be valid.
Using Our Trademarks
We also believe it’s important to avoid confusion that can arise when BizCorpress.com name and trademarks are used so as to create the false impression of a BizCorpress.com connection or endorsement. Changing the appearance of BizCorpress.com trademark or adding something to it does not mean that you are free to use the trademark without our permission. All uses of BizCorpress.com trademarks must comply with our Terms & Conditions of Services.
The following basic guidelines apply to your use of the BizCorpress.com trademarks, whether on web pages, in marketing or advertising materials and in any other manner or medium.
If we license you to use our trademarks, we will provide you with trademark images or files to use. The trademarks should be used in the exact form we have provided you and they may not be abbreviated, changed or combined with any other words, symbols or letters.
We are here to answer
If you have questions regarding this policy or when and how you may use our content, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.