This Disclaimer is a part of the Terms & Conditions of Our Website and therefore it should be read in conjunction with the Terms & Conditions of the Website. By reading this, You expressly understand and agree that to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- The website, services and other materials are provided by this website is on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no warranty that
- your requirements will be met or that services provided will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- materials, information and results obtained will be effective, accurate or reliable;
- any errors or defects in the website, services or other materials will be corrected.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will have no liability related to member content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. We also disclaim all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any member content.
- The member understands and agrees that any material or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the website is done entirely at his/her own discretion and risk and he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data. We are not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon or promotion. We accept no liability for any errors or omissions, with respect to any information provided to you whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- We shall not be responsible for the relevance and validity of comments made by third parties like vendors, public on the platform. The customer shall be wholly responsible for the accuracy of email, phone number, and personal information.
- We shall not be liable for any third-party product or services. The advertisement available on email or website with respect to the third-party website or the products and services is for information purpose only.